Any student looking for financial assistance to register is encouraged to make an appointment with the Financial Aid Office for assistance. The number is 615-528-5444 and ask for Financial Aid Diretor. EduMed accepts Pell Grants, Federal Student Loans (Subsidized and Unsubsidized), and Plus Loans. The details for completing a FASFA are contained in the Financial Aid Prospectus and the Student Guide to Five Federal Programs, which are provided during your appointment.
EDUMED PARTNERS does not discriminate against disabled persons in its employment or education programs and activities. However, some programs do require excellent coordination and vision. A ramp is located at the entrance to the building for persons confined to wheelchairs.
EDUMED ACCEPTS VA AND MYCAA APPLICANTS, WIOA Grants, and UpRise Scholarships.
EDUMED OFFERS PAYMENT PLANS
CALL TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TO SEE HOW YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR CAREER!
• Students are to be respectful to classmates, administration, faculty members of the EduMed Partners.
• Students must be respectful to Mentors and/or Supervisors of clinical externship sites¬
• Cursing or Inappropriate Language will not be tolerated
• Physical Altercations will not be tolerated. Students may be dismissed from the program
• Cheating/ Plagiarism will not be tolerated. Any student who is caught with cheating / Plagiarism will be given a grade of “0” for the assignment. Students may be suspended or dismissed from the institute.
• Cell phones must be off during class. • Follow Dress Code
• Willful Destruction of School Property
For more information please see our Catalog
Cares Act Pell monies received by EduMed were disbursed to active FASFA students.
After surveying all students' needs it was decided to equally distribute monies to all FASFA students at the time of the COVID19 Crisis.
Checks have been distributed as of 6-8-2020